Eurozone Growth Tracker
12 January 2021
- Quarterly Real GDP Growth for the EU19 fell at 14% in Q2 2020.
- The Consumer Confidence indicator nudged up to -10.3 in December.
- New car sales in the Eurozone continued to fall, by 12% in November year-on-year.
- Retail Sales eased back to 2.7% Year-on-Year in November.
- Youth unemployment for the Eurozone stood at 2,629 million in November, climbing to 14.4% against the prior year’s period.
Annual Real GDP 1961 – 2019: 50 Years of Declining Growth
Quarterly Real GDP Growth Q1 2007 - Q1 2020
Leading & Composite Indicator
OECD Composite Leading Indicator
The OECD composite leading indicator® (CLI) is designed “to provide early signals of turning points between expansions and slowdowns of economic activity”. Its components include Production Orders, Finished Goods Stock, Order Books, Order Inflows, Industrial Confidence Indicator, Share Prices, Consumer Confidence Indicator, Short & Long Term Interest Rate and Share Price Spread.