Eurozone Growth Tracker
11 October 2021
- Quarterly Real GDP Growth for the EU19 increased at 3.6% in Q2 2021.
- The Consumer Confidence remained solid in August at 2.8%.
- New car sales in the Eurozone remained in contraction territory registering 823K unit sales in August.
- Retail Sales increased in August at 0.1% against the same month a year earlier.
- Youth unemployment for the Eurozone stood at 2,317 million in August.
Annual Real GDP 1961 – 2020: 50 Years of Declining Growth
Quarterly Real GDP Growth Q1 2007 - Q2 2021
Leading & Composite Indicator
OECD Composite Leading Indicator
The OECD composite leading indicator® (CLI) is designed “to provide early signals of turning points between expansions and slowdowns of economic activity”. Its components include Production Orders, Finished Goods Stock, Order Books, Order Inflows, Industrial Confidence Indicator, Share Prices, Consumer Confidence Indicator, Short & Long Term Interest Rate and Share Price Spread.