Eurozone Growth Tracker
24 March 2021
- Quarterly Real GDP Growth for the EU19 fell at 3.8% in Q4 2020.
- The Consumer Confidence indicator tracked lower in February at -11.4.
- New car sales in the Eurozone continued to fall, down by 24% in January year-on-year.
- Retail Sales increased in January by 6% against the same month a year earlier.
- Youth unemployment for the Eurozone stood at 2,356 million in January.
Annual Real GDP 1961 – 2020: 50 Years of Declining Growth
Quarterly Real GDP Growth Q1 2007 - Q4 2020
Leading & Composite Indicator
OECD Composite Leading Indicator
The OECD composite leading indicator® (CLI) is designed “to provide early signals of turning points between expansions and slowdowns of economic activity”. Its components include Production Orders, Finished Goods Stock, Order Books, Order Inflows, Industrial Confidence Indicator, Share Prices, Consumer Confidence Indicator, Short & Long Term Interest Rate and Share Price Spread.