India Growth Tracker
11 October 2021
- Indian GDP grew by 20.1% in Q2 2021.
- Leading economic indicators for September show the Indian economy starting to recover
- Total Indian Exports indicators for September show the Indian economy starting to recover
- Car sales in India grew by 13% YnY in August.
- Steel production in August was up 16.8% compared to a year earlier.
Real Annual GDP Growth 1961-2020
Real GDP statistics compiled by World Economics show Indian GDP has grown rapidly over the past 20 years.
Real Quarterly GDP Growth Q2 2012 – Q2 2021
Leading and Composite Indicators
OECD Composite Leading Indicator (CLI)
The (CLI) is designed “to provide early signals of turning points of economic activity.” The index components include industrial production, car sales, monetary aggregates, share prices and the call money rate.
World Economics India Sales Managers’ Index